Fundamentals of Therapy
Fundamentals of Therapy, An Extension of the Art of Healing Through Spiritual Knowledge is the only book in which Rudolf Steiner shared the authorship. This book, written in a very condensed, almost meditative style, is a step toward revitalizing the art of healing with the spiritual awareness it once possessed. The intention is not to underrate the scientific and technological medicine of today, but to illume it beyond its present materialist outlook with a deeper realization of the nature of the human being.
Fundamentals of Therapy, by Rudolf Steiner and Ita Wegman, MD, was published by the Rudolf Steiner Press, London, 1983. It was translated from the German by E. A. Frommer and J. Josephson.
- True Knowledge Of The Human Being as a Foundation For The Art Of Medicine
- Why Does Man Become Ill?
- The Manifestations Of Life
- Concerning The Nature Of The Sentient Organism
- Plant, Animal, Man
- Blood and Nerve
- Nature Of Healing Effects
- Activities Within The Human Organism. Diabetes Mellitus
- The Function Of Protein In The Human Body, and Albuminuria
- The Function Of Fat In The Human Organism and The Deceptive Local Syndromes
- The Forming Of The Human Body And Gout
- Construction And Excretion in The Human Organism
- On The Essential Nature Of Illness and Healing
- An Approach To The Therapeutic Way Of Thinking
- The Therapeutic Process
- Knowledge Of Therapeutic Substances
- Knowledge of Substance As A Basis for the Knowledge Of Medicaments
- Curative Eurythmy
- Typical Cases of Illness
- Typical Therapeutic Substances
- Postscript by Ita Wegman